The Healthy Start Coalition of Brevard County strives to improve the lives of moms, babies and families. We cannot do this important work without your support.
- Packaging educational information for all new pregnant moms and all new babies born in Brevard County
- Highlighting Prenatal Risk Screens and stapling brochure to each form (these are given out to all new pregnant moms)
- Assisting at local community events
- Various administrative duties
- Assisting with research projects
- Internships – inquire if interested
We package and deliver 1,000 packets every month to all OB/GYN offices and all Birthing Hospitals in Brevard. We are always looking for volunteers to help package these packets so we can reach on average 500 new pregnant women and 500 new moms with infants each month with this educational information.
Please let us know if you are interested in volunteering at Healthy Start and helping the moms and babies of Brevard.