Board Officers 2022
Retired – Brevard County Schools
Child Find Content Specialist, FDLRS/East
Brevard Public Schools
Ashley Fleeman, MSCPE
NetBoss Technologies, Inc.
Housing & Human Services
Patricia (Pat) Fruen, MSN, RN
Director of Maternal Child Services
Rockledge Regional Medical Center
Diana Grazier, BSN, RNC-OB
Nurse Manager – Mother and Baby
Health First – Cape Canaveral Hospital
Melinda Hodges, RN, BSN
Manager of Women’s Services
Parrish Medical Center
Laene Keith, MA, CCC/SLP, IBCLC
International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
Kathy Myer, RN, MSN
Retired – Director Women’s Services, Parrish Medical Center
Dr. Kathleen Rooney-Otero
Nemours Children’s Hospital
Interested in becoming a Board Member?
If you are interested in membership on the Healthy Start Coalition Board of Directors, please contact Jennifer Schwalb Floyd,
Executive Director, at 321-634-6101.
Prior to serving, applicants must submit an application for membership and meet with Healthy Start Staff for an overview of the organization and board roles and responsibilities. Members are then elected upon a vote by the Board of Directors. The Board is active in fundraising and advocacy efforts to support our programs for pregnant women and infants in Brevard County.
Healthy Start Coalition Staff
- Jennifer Schwalb Floyd, Executive Director
- Dainelle Tarr, Contracts Manager and Community Connect Supervisor
- Marie Sullivan, Bookkeeper
- Lisa Haferkamp, Community Relations Manager
- Kelly Rhoads, Community Program Specialist
- Rachel Smith, Community Program Specialist
- Shelley Wilson, Community Program Specialist
Healthy Start Care Coordinators
Lifetime Counseling Center is the lead agency for Healthy Start care coordination services serving all of Brevard County.
- Crystal Hedge, Program Manager
- Samantha Deibert, Care Coordinator
- Cathy Pilieci, Care Coordinator
- Karen Revels, Care Coordinator
- Kayla Wilson, Care Coordinator