Healthy Start Newsletters
Newsletters are quarterly coalition updates, including Healthy Start screening performances of the hospitals and OB providers in the county.
- Newsletter: Volume 13 – posted September 2023
- Newsletter: Volume 12 – posted June 2023
- Newsletter: Volume 11 – posted March 2023
- Newsletter: Volume 10 – posted November 2022
- Newsletter: Volume 9 – posted September 2022
- Newsletter: Summer 2022 – Volume 8
- Newsletter: Spring 2022
- Newsletter: Winter 2021
- Newsletter: Fall 2021
- Newsletter: Summer 2021
- Newsletter: Spring 2021
- Newsletter: Winter 2020
- Newsletter: Fall 2020
Healthy Start Brochure
Community Connect Flyer
- Community Connect Flyer: English & Spanish
Community Connect Referral Form
Community Agencies: We can connect pregnant women and families to community resources and local home visiting programs (Healthy Families, Healthy Start, and Nurse Family Partnership) that help ensure a healthy start in life.
If you have a pregnant mother or a family with the child under the age of 3 that is in need of support and services, please fill out this referral form and fax it to us at 321.634.6108.